new task job interview for me....brand exec... wow

 ...well..another great task and challenging job interview from FNN company on 18th of dis .. no need to rasa takut...hahaha..i must get dis job if i want to change my lifestyle....must and get....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Hi Miss
Thank you for your application and I have great if your are turn to an interview on 18.12.2012
time 9.00 am at our office KK branch.  Please refer to the address below :
F&N ICE CREAM MANUFACTURING (M) SDN BHD
Lot 1, Lorong Undan, Jalan Burung Keleto
Nountun Baharu
off KM 8, Jalan Tuaran
88450 Kota Kinabalu.
SABAH
Tel : 088-431618

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


 thank to


 Dear Miss Alice

I am writing this email  to confirm that I will be attending the interview scheduled on December 18th at 9.00am at your corporate office. I am enthusiastic to meet you for an interview in your company. I was very happy when I received an email from you extending offer for an interview. I will try my level best and make full use of the opportunity given.Thank you.

Yours sincerely


MISS y 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Prodylyn
 
Thank you for your confirmation.
 
See you
Alice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WOW...NEED TO WORK HARD!!TO GET Ready